Thursday, May 9, 2019

Welcome to GM Knitting!

I'm so excited to announce my company to you! It is GM Knitting and I make yarn products, mostly knit.

We were camping in Tennessee one summer, and I learned to knit and I couldn't stop. So I decided to give my knitting as coasters. That is when I started a company called G.M. SWAG,  But, that didn't do so well.  So, after thinking, I renamed the company, reorganized how it works.   At the time I had to do some research for stitches, products, and pricing. And now, I have G.M.Knitting!



Right now, I'm selling dish washing scrubbies, knitted wash cloths, gift cardigans and mini baby blankets.  But, there will be more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woodworking: My First Basket Weaving

One of my hobbies are woodworking. One time, I made a basket with my brother, Conner. First, we soaked the reeds so they were flexible. The...